Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Poems Every Which Way

A lot going on this week as I continue to keep up a steady writing pace. That feels lucky and I'm eager to maintain it as long as possible. From past experience I know that everything can dry up quickly, and getting as much as I can on paper now will help carry me through future droughts.

I also sent three new poems out to my readers and flipped the ones I got back from Kenyon Review out to Tin House. That's the fastest I've ever turned a batch of poems around, but after looking over them again they still felt right to me. Ideally I'd like to have four or five such groupings that I can easily keep in rotation until they find a home. I still intend to get another submission out by this weekend (leaning toward FIELD for that one), so that may become the second set.

No comments: